There are many so called psychics who attract customers with Free or cheap readings. These fake psychics will proceed to tell their clients that they or their family members are cursed and that the psychic can remove the curses for a fee. This is an OLD SCAM . The fee often starts off at a few hundred dollars but will escalate to thousands or even ten's of thousands of dollars. The fake psychic will tell their clients that the curse is "Very Bad" and that they need more money for magical supplies to break the curse. I have heard of people being scammed for $100,000 dollars. Please be careful when choosing a psychic reader!
Be aware of fraudulent and unethical psychics.
Common warning signs include:
1. Outrageous claims regarding readings (for example, a psychic reading that will make someone attracted to you).
2. Readers guaranteeing they can make a lost love return to you, bring you a new love, give winning lottery numbers or perform spells to attract money.
3. Predictions by a psychic or tarot reader that ignore your free will and ability to make choices.
4. Lack of clarity regarding the actual psychic/tarot reading fee. For example many Internet psychic companies tell their employees that they must keep callers on the line for as long as possible resulting in a nasty surprise for the customer when their telephone or credit card bill comes in.
5. Attempting to make you dependent upon the reader or readings and/or give the reader power to control you through manipulation and fear. (For example saying that you, your family or your money is "cursed" and the reader can remove the curses, for an exorbitant fee of course; or by telling you that you need "a monthly maintenance program" to keep the evil spirits and curses away, for an equally ridiculous price).